The Validation Officer is responsible for:
- The generation, issuing and control of validation documentation
- Supporting all aspects of validation activities across the group
- Responsible for site validation status, ensuring all facilities, systems, processes and equipment is maintained in a validated state
- Planning and scheduling validation activities
- Carrying out validation and qualification activities on facilities, systems, processes and equipment in conjunction with the production and engineering departments
- Generation of change controls for the introduction of new equipment and changes in equipment/facilities/processes or systems
- Liaising with the customer for new product introductions and routine product re-validations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of cGMP
- Be competent in computer software packages Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be able to plan, organise and control workloads of self to meet deadlines and deliver schedule and targets.
- Have good communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
|Job Category||Validation Officer|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday, 08.00am – 5.00pm|
|Rate of Pay:||Competitive|