About the Business:
Our client are a purveyor of high end timber fenestration products, sold to end customers through a network of builder’s merchants throughout the country.
Our clients personalised service is paramount and our relationships with customers is the key to their success.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Sales Administrator will assist with the daily routines within the Sales & Commercial Department for Dale. providing support to the Sales team, ensuring that all sales opportunities are captured and an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
- To ensure the sales function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to the departmental and company objectives
- To manage workload enabling all enquiries to be dealt with to industry leading timescales and satisfaction levels
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further business and provide clearly identified price and specifications to the Commercial team
- To give expert advice to customers promoting the products and services the company can offer
- Sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit
- Participate and contribute to internal team meetings
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the sales function
- To produce accurate & detailed estimates liaising with architects, contractors and end users
- To promote the process of continuous improvement in the Sales team.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous face to face and telephone customer service experience is essential
- Have a sales focused approach to all customer contact capturing all opportunities which arise
- Attention to detail to analyse blueprints and specification documents
- Previous building industry experience / knowledge of fenestration solutions would be a distinct advantage
- Highly numerate with well-developed ability to accurately manipulate numerical information
- Evidence of maintaining a professional, consistent and fair approach
- Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems. ie Microsoft Office.
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Positive / “Can Do” attitude
- Good commercial acumen
- Confident and resourceful
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
Salary: 18k-20k per year plus commission
Location: The position will be based at our clients offices on the outskirts of Swindon. The role will be predominantly office based, but may require some occasional field based activities.
Bonus: A bonus scheme is operated across the business and you are eligible to join upon successful completion of your probationary period. Specific details to be confirmed.
Holidays: 25 days per annum, exclusive of bank holidays, (of which 3 or 4 must be taken at Christmas).
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Probationary period: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: You will be eligible to join the company pension scheme on completion of probationary period.
|Technical Sales Administrator
|Rate of Pay:
|£18,000 - £26,000 DOE