Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer in the South West UK. We are looking for a Sales Coordinator/Customer Services Assistant to join their established team. You will become part of a business established for more than 30 years with a strong history of producing sustainable and environmentally friendly packaging. Being part of Macfarlane PLC (the UK’s largest packaging distributor) and experiencing strong growth over the past three years, the company can offer career progression opportunities for talented and hard-working individuals.
Based in their Cricklade office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be a valued member of an internal small and conscientious customer-focused team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, vibrant individual with sound numerical and organization skills and the drive to contribute towards achieving our KPIs. This role would fit an individual looking to enter our industry or at the start of their career aspirations.
As a Sales Coordinator/Customer Services Assistant, it will be your job to manage customers’ enquiries, requests and orders, ensuring that all communications are professional, polite and productive.
- Building a strong rapport with the sales team and internal departments delivering excellent service
- Producing accurate estimates, logging enquiries from customer/sales team briefs, and using bespoke software applications integral to the company
- Learn and apply manufacturing and design capability and reflect this knowledge on accurate estimates
- Liaising and building working relationships with suppliers
- Coordinating each stage of the enquiry process from design to order and delivery
- Ability to prioritize own workload while multitasking.
If you have any or all of the following skills and experience, you will be a good fit for this position. However, if you have similar experience working within an office/academic environment and can demonstrate transferrable skills, please get in touch.
- Skills to provide excellent communication and customer service both in person and virtually
- Competent levels of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to follow correct procedures and processes, well-presented and punctual
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to demanding timescales in a dynamic environment
- Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexible approach to working methods
- Hard-working and focused on housekeeping
- Excellent communication
- Office 365 (Word Excel, Outlook) product experience.
Benefits you’ll receive
You will earn a competitive basic starting salary alongside a generous and achievable annual bonus scheme. Additional benefits you will receive include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus all public/bank holidays
- Long service awards (10-40 years)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee assistance program (EAP) to support and advise with well-being and any issue
|Rate of Pay: