A Superb opportunity has arisen for a Sales Assistant at the clients group. Our client provides the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries with solutions to a range of outsourcing requirements.
As our new Sales Assistant, based at our Swindon site, you will be responsible for supporting the Director of Sales and the Sales Account Manager daily to ensure the smooth operation of day to day tasks for each assigned customer account within the company.
– Ensure customers are fully supported by effective organisation and prioritisation of day to day activities.
– Process all sales transactions/operations efficiently in accordance with company procedure.
– Build effective relationships with customers by telephone, email or face to face meetings.
– Process RPF documents, draft and issue proposal documents.
– A minimum of A-C grade at GCSE level/A level in Mathematics and English is required.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
|Rate of Pay: