The Quality Control Inspector reports to the QC Supervisor – Goods In.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for checking all Incoming Materials. If any are found outside of acceptable quality levels the QC Supervisor – Goods In / Senior QA is to be notified immediately. Photos of any damaged/defective material are to be taken and QA informed.
The Head of Quality / Senior QA to decide on any remedial work or if rejection is required.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for:
- Sampling all incoming materials.
- Identifying all bulk deliveries of hard and soft gelatine capsules and tablets, ensuring that each case or drum is marked with the product name, quantity and batch number.
- Ensuring that where tablets or capsules are to be blister packed they are tested against the relevant tooling diagram / actual tooling.
- Ensuring that printed components are checked against the specification and previous sample.
- Ensuring that unprinted components are checked against the specification or physically checked
- for correct dimensions and material.
- Ensuring that all checks performed on bulk product are recorded on the relevant documentation.
- Creation of specifications when required.
- Labelling each container of material with a Release Label.
- Updating the status of each batch on the SAGE Computer System.
- Ensuring the Sampling Booth and sampling areas are maintained and cleaned.
- General Office Duties ensuring that documentation is filed in a satisfactory manner.
- Creating / updating specifications.
- Any other duties that may be required
|Hours:||8am - 17:00pm|
|Rate of Pay:||£9 per hour|