Our well-established client is Europe’s largest pharmaceutical packaging company is one of the leading outsourcing partners to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking to recruit packaging operatives, working 37.5 hours per week across weekdays and weekends in our clients HQ in Swindon
- Safe operation of machines, reporting any unsafe and/or unguarded machinery.
- To use initiative and report any doubts immediately, making recommendations for improving quality, productivity, working practices and conditions.
- Maintaining quality of product, ongoing through the length of the production run.
- Maintaining the achievable output requirements set.
- The Completion of work in line with the requirements of the Production Supervisor / manager and the batch document.
- Having knowledge of both the packing procedure and the batch documentation information before starting any work.
- Maintaining the working environment
- in an acceptable manner in accordance with GMP & company SOP’s .
- Maintaining a convivial working environment.
- completing any other duties as appropriate and required.
Shifts available shift Pattern:
- Monday – Thurs:
- 06:00am-14:00pm/14:00pm – 22:00pm/22:00pm – 06:00am
- Friday 06:00-14:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm / 22:00-10:00am
- Saturday 10:00am – 22:00pm / 22:00pm – 10:00am
- Sunday 10:00am – 22:00pm / 22:00-06:00am
- Previous experience in packaging is highly desirable
- Good organisational skills
- Production / Packaging skills a distinct advantage
- Strong work ethic
- Teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and quality attentive
- Good communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shifts
- 12 hour shifts
- Day shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Night shifts
Rate: £8.91 – £9.21