Our well established client is looking for a Production Control Assistant.
The basic function of the position will be supporting Production Control functions in both Customs & Logo operations.
- Answer and resolve E-mail enquiries to Europe Specials Production Inbox and Europe Logo Orders inbox.
- Progress/chase orders & find cancelled orders from production.
- Release and print orders from SAP screens for both Custom & Logo
- Rework processing and issuing new components to order for Customs.
- Kanban consumption reporting and reorder
- Report and track international custom build orders for Logo and Custom on a weekly basis.
- Update and complete Weekly/Monthly Logo and Customs KPI Reports
- Create and update training documents for any reports completed.
- Cover Production Controller and Production Control Supervisor when required
- You may be required to work shift patterns in peak season also in a low season working on the shopfloor.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned, including working in different areas of the SuperHub as required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative environment.
- Numerate with close attention to detail.
- Ability to develop good working knowledge of the companies products. Good computer skills, particularly proficient in Excel & good working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good level of housekeeping and organization.
- Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to prioritize and undertake varied tasks simultaneously and use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Required: Educated to GCSE standard.
- Preferred: Good level of product knowledge. Educated to A-level standard.
|Rate of Pay:||£21,000|