Our client provides the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries with solutions to a range of outsourcing requirements. Established in 1971, with multiple sites in the UK and Ireland and employing over 500 people, the Group offers an impressive range of technical, manufacturing, packaging and storage/distribution services.
The company continues to expand considerably, and to evolve with a clear focus on quality, reliability and innovation and because of this they are now looking to employ line fitters/setters to work day and night shifts in their Technical Department at their site in Swindon.
- To support the setting, running and general maintenance of pharmaceutical packaging equipment
- To pick, check and clean tooling
- The shift patterns are 12 hour shifts, working a 4 days on 4 off rotation so weekend working will be required. Cover is readily available at the overtime rate of “time and a half”.
- The ideal candidates will have a keen work ethic and relish working in a fast-paced production environment with other team members.
- In depth training will be provided through our onsite training academy so previous experience is not a necessity, however, it would be beneficial.
Schedule: 12 hour shift 4 on 4 off, Days or Nights
Ability to commute/relocate: Swindon, Blagrove reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Previous Experience: Good mechanical grounding, ability to learn.
|Rate of Pay:
|£14/£16 per hour