We are looking for a machine operator to set and run a variety of our clients production machines.
Working 8 hours per day Monday to Friday 7am-15:00pm. Optional occasional overtime may be needed during the week or weekend.
The successful applicant will need to be reliable, flexible and able to work with good attention to detail and follow all Health Safety procedures. You will be given on-the-job training so a willingness to learn is important.
- Day to day running of the machines within the factory.
- Setting, running and feeding machines, ensuring that the boxes are neatly and safely stacked as they come off the machines.
- Ensuring that all products are correctly labelled.
- Palletisation of finished product for dispatch.
- Maintenance of machines as instructed by the Factory Supervisor.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are followed and that a clean and tidy working environment is maintained.
- Making sure all tools are returned to their correct location and that glues, inks, formes and stereos are safely stored.
- Any other task as deemed necessary by the Factory Supervisor.
- Performs tasks with care, is thorough. Makes few if any errors.
- Checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Compares observations or finished work to what is expected to find inconsistencies.
Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant.
- Handles high workloads, competing demands and interruptions with ease.
- Remains steady or thrives under pressure, using it to fuel productivity and efficiency.
Stays calm and maintains focus in busy periods. Makes rational decisions and continues to perform effectively.
- Performs work in a safe manner at all times. Avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others.
- Organise the personal workspace to minimise the likelihood of an accident or other unsafe situation.
- Checks for and reports potential hazards or breaches of safety.
Encourages and supports others to be safe while at work.
- Knows and supports teammates’, helps others and in turn will ask for helps from others.
- Acknowledges and celebrates the achievements of teammates.
Job Type: Full-time
|Hours:||7:00am - 15:00pm|
|Rate of Pay:||9.20ph|