Internal Sales Estimator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5am
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be a valued member of a small and conscientious sales team. We are looking for an individual who has sound numerical and organisation skills and the drive to contribute towards achieving our sales targets.
As an Internal Sales Estimator it will be your job to manage customers enquiries and requests, ensuring that all communications are professional, polite and productive.
- Demonstrate you can deliver excellent customer service.
- Taking ownership of enquiries from customer briefs, to produce accurate estimates using bespoke software applications.
- Co-ordinating each stage of the enquiry process from brief, design, through to the order and delivery.
- Following up on quotes in a timely manner to achieve orders.
- Prioritising own workload with attention to detail and multitasking.
Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Show communication skills to provide a close rapport with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy.
- The ability to follow correct procedure and process.
- Well-presented and punctual
|9am - 5pm
|Rate of Pay:
|£18,000 - £22,000