Required for a Pharmaceutical Packaging and Manufacturing Company based in Swindon.
Location: Groundwell Industrial Estate
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Contract: Temporary to permanent
The despatch/picker packer will be responsible for:
- Following site SOP’s at all times and ensuring Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is followed and adhered to
- Checking goods received against Delivery notes
- Completing Goods receipt documentation, both manually and on the SAGE ERP system.
- Informing the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor of any noticeable defects
- Documenting any discrepancies and shortfalls and immediately informing the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Storing goods received in the appropriate location in a safe manner ensuring that receiving numbers etc are allocated and stock records are updated on the SAGE ERP system.
- Picking, Preparing and Packaging of goods for despatch.
- Ensuring that the correct goods despatch paperwork is available, given to the driver and driver’s name and signature is endorsed on a retained copy.
- Checking locations of items and stock levels using SAGE ERP system and replenishing pick faces.
- Completing stock checks.
- Completing any other duties as appropriate and required.
|Hours:||6am - 2pm|
|Rate of Pay:||£8.91|