Our client is a global business with 3 UK facilities and a further facility in Ireland, The company is a European leader in the manufacturing, packaging and distribution srvices for a range of outsourced specialist products.
As a result of our continued success and forward planning, we are looking to hire an experienced Internal Customer Service Manager to join our sales team. Reporting directly to to the Director of Sales, this is a business critical role, involved in account management and business development to explore new markets for our client’s specialist products.
The role will be well suited to someone with a business development or account management background, with strong commercial acumen, able to develop relationships and identify and exploit market oppertunities.
– Managing and growing a portfolio of existing and new customers to take advantage of business opertunities and mitigate competition.
– Overseeing the internal sales team and supporting internal stratergies with all internal Heads.
– Conducting market research to anticipate and identify market requirements and creating stratergies in order to take advantage of potential oppertunities.
– Liasing with commercial, technical and production functions within the business unit to advice on furture market requirements and trends.
– Proven experience in sales, business development or account managment.
– Strong IT skills – particularly in excell and word.
– Results-driven with a strong ‘can do’ atitude.
– Customer-focused and able to build relationships and trust with customers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the role today.