Our client is an independent trunking manufacturer providing total support for electrical wholesalers
- Working within a manufacturing environment dealing with cable trunking and accessories
- Configuring and operating electrically powered presses to cut, shape, and form metal
- Performing operations such as blanking, bending, punching, and forming based on blueprints and other instructions
- Working with high quality products using the latest technologies
- Undertaking all other tasks as reasonably required.
Attitude and other requirements:
- Must be willing to work flexible and additional hours to meet the needs of the business
- Must display enthusiasm and have a positive attitude to work.
- Press break experience desirable but not essential.
|Thurs 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-12.30pm
|Rate of pay:
|Dependent on experience