• Collecting and entering data into internal databases
• Maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
• Taking responsibility to investigate issues to a satisfactory conclusion and communicate the
result to the management.
• Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieve departmental response time targets
• Accountable for all admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including, returns,
stock checking analyses
• Perform administrative tasks such as communicate with clients and customers via
email/telephone with any queries.
• Comply with Health and Safety procedures keeping the working environment clean and tidy.
• To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the company
• Ensure a high level of team relationships exist internally
• Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective
customers, operating a call-out cycle, which includes updating customer events and call
logging systems as required.
• Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate
conclusion. Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the Internal Sales Supervisor.
• Responsibility for ensuring that appropriate approvals are attained should levels of price
reduction outside of your parameters be required.
• Ensure the rest of the internal sales team are kept informed of developments within your
customer range should you be absent or if the account has any cross over activities.
• Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team.
• To attend product training as arranged by Sales Management.
• To achieve team and individual targets as set by Sales Management Team in time scales
• Maintain a professional standard at all times.
• To be punctual, be polite and courteous to customers at all times.
• Focus on outlined monthly drive lines and achieve set targets
• Ability to effectively produce sales quotations and follow up to order
Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed