County Recruitment are looking to recruit Production Operatives to join our growing client on a temporary to permanent basis in West Swindon. 🔥 🔥 🌟
The successful candidate will be responsible for packaging pharmaceutical products.
– Packaging Pharmaceuticals. 💊
– Ensuring all assemblies meet the company’s quality standards(GMP)
– Meeting predetermined performance targets
– Cleaning and detailing to the quality standard.
Key Skills and Experience:
– must be able to understand verbal and written English.
– Excellent attention to detail skills
– Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
– Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
* Please note that we require all candidates to have a level of flexibility towards working weekends and some Alternative shifts *
6:00am – 14:00pm Monday to Friday
14:00pm – 22:00pm Monday to Friday
22:00pm – 06:00am Monday to Thursday
22:00pm – 10:00am Friday
10:00am – 22:00pm Saturday
22:00pm – 10:00am Saturday
10:00am – 22:00pm Sunday
22:00pm – 06:00am Sunday
Pay Rates 💷 £8.72 – £9.25
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.