We are looking for an Engineer for our consistently growing client who is looking to expand their engineering team. Experience is not essential; you must have a good mechanical knowledge and hardworking attitude with the ability to learn under training.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn various roles within the engineering department and will be not be limited to just one job role.
Hours of work will vary – working shifts – All candidates must be willing to work nights.
Candidates will be tested at interview stage on their mechanical knowledge
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Providing engineering support within the packaging area to ensure smooth running of all packaging machinery
- Setting of blister machines, cameras, check weigh and any capping equipment
- Assist the engineers with setting of packaging machinery
- Preparation of machinery and tools for production runs
- Stripping and cleaning of machinery and tooling at the end of production runs
- Problem solving on breakdowns, ensuring peak productivity during production
- Undergo training as required
- Making of code blocks and inputting code information into ink jet machines to ensure accuracy and verifying other colleagues’ inputs
- Comply with all statutory and company regulations, especially with regards to health and safety, GMP and BRC
This position is a temporary to permanent role.
£9 – £13 per hour (dependent on experience) + shift allowance on night shift