Working within the Customer Service Centre to provide all customers with a key contact point. Ensure that our customers enjoy a positive experience and receive timely responses to queries and requests. To be the owner of the customer issue/incident until it has been satisfactorily resolved or escalated as appropriate. To represent the customer in highlighting any service failings or improvement suggestions to the business.
|Key Accountabilities:· To provide our customers with a first point of contact via phone, email or chat.
· To record and resolve customer services issues and incidents.
· To own the service SLA as contracted to our customers.
· To deliver service reporting to customers in a timely manner.
· Data entry
· To provide support to the Service Account Managers
· To be proactive in the manner that tasks are approached and to be constantly looking for ways to add value to enhance the service we provide.
· To work with and assist the Operations team to resolve repair and service issues in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven hands on experience of administration showing knowledge and understanding of the customer service process, preferably in a service/customer care environment.
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions and develop/improve administrative processes.
- Understanding of the key drivers to increase customer satisfaction – both in terms of quality and on time delivery.
- Ability to manage own time, organise workload and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility to complete tasks on time while interfacing with other departments to ensure success.
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.